Our Body is Protein

Our Body is Protein

The body of organisms as human and animal bodies are composed of protein material. Meat is protein. Thus the input requirement of protein from meat to be very important for our body. Consuming meat is recommended to obtain adequate protein nutritional input. Here are some sources of protein informed. Based on the source, the protein is divided into two, namely animal protein and vegetable protein.

1. Vegetable Protein.
- Soybeans
Soybeans is the most popular vegetable protein. This is due to the high protein content, but the price is more affordable. Soy milk also has benefits for people who have lactose intolerance or allergy to cow's milk. In addition, soybeans also contain antioxidants that can counteract free radicals. Still in the category of beans, green beans (mungbean) is also an alternative to high-protein foods. In addition to protein, green beans also provide other nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber.

- Other Beans
All of you who love to eat nuts. Besides it tastes good, it turns nuts are high in protein. But what about the fat? You do not need to worry because the fat in nuts is a good fat for heart health. Yet with all his benefits, does not mean you can consume them in quantities too much, might even lead you to one pack instead of a sixpack stomach.

Grains or grains, such as wheat, is more widely known as a source of carbohydrate. However, did you know that whole grains also contain protein? In wheat, the protein content can reach about 9%. Surprising fact, yes? However, consumption of grains should be limited, especially for those who are on a low carbohydrate diet. - Beans of Leguminous Peas or legumes (such as peas) is not the usual vegetables consumed by Indonesian people. However, you may be interested to vary your diet with peas after learning that peas also contain protein in addition to fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Then the question "Which is the best between these two sources of protein?". The answer is balance. Should be balanced between the consumption of animal protein and vegetable protein.
. 2 Source of Animal Protein
- Eggs
Eggs are one of the foods commonly consumed by fitness enthusiasts to meet the high protein needs since time immemorial. Why is that? The quality of the protein was assessed by several parameters, one of which is the biological value (BV). The higher the value of BV means the protein more easily absorbed protein in the body. Compared with other protein sources, the value of BV (whole eggs) is the highest, ie 100.

- Red Meat
Red meat protein sources such as beef, goat and sheep good for the body. Aside from being a source of protein, red meat is also important as a source of vitamin B12 and heme iron. Vitamin B12 is a vitamin that is difficult to find in plants. Therefore, people who consume only vegetable protein are at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Iron is found in two forms; heme and non-heme. Heme iron is a type of iron that is easier to be absorbed by the body than non-heme. Therefore, the consumption of red meat in order to ensure the adequacy of iron in the body.

- White Meat
These sources include white meat chicken is one example of white meat protein sources. Similarly, red meat, chicken also contains fat and cholesterol. Chicken fat found in many skin and the chicken thigh, therefore choose the chicken breast.
Of course we all know that fish is a high-protein foods. However, in contrast to the flesh, we do not have to worry about the fat content in fish. Some types of fish, such as gindara has a very low fat content. Other fish such as salmon and tuna have enough fat content, but do not worry because the fat contained in it is a good Omega 3 fats.
- Milk and dairy products
80% protein in whole milk is casein protein, while the remaining 20% is whey protein. The combination of these two types of proteins will optimize your workout sixpack. Whey protein can be absorbed quickly by the body so it is suitable to be consumed before exercise. In contrast, the effects of slow release casein protein good to maintain the protein content during your sleep. High milk protein casein can be found on the L-Men Regular Slow Release Formula.

- Dried or Salty Small Fishes
Maybe you will be surprised by this fact. Yes, food is often overlooked (often awarded "people food") turns high protein content. Despite its small size, it reaches 10% protein content. Besides protein, you can also get calcium from fish consumption.

There are so many source of protein to provide supply of this importants nutrients for our body. Please choose which of them is suitable for your body as recommendated by your doctor or nutritionist.

1 komentar - Skip ke Kotak Komentar

yokzan ordinary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Our Body is Protein